Tuesday, May 8, 2012

PINKALICIOUS!

Reagan's Girl Scout troop had a Pinkalicious party to celebrate all things pink just like in the great books by Victoria and Elizabeth Kann.  What is more pinkalicious than teaching the girls how to decorate up some cake pops!  I made a strawberry cake with strawberry frosting mixed in for the cake balls and then had a whole slew of pink toppings for the girls to add after they finished dipping them.  It took awhile, but each girl got to fix up 2 pops and they all had a fun time!
I also made up little cupcakes and labels using my Cricut machine so the girls could decorate them and label their pops so we would know who's was who's.

I will post pictures once I get them from one of the other moms that had a camera...ours was still out of commission since I dropped and broke it at Funday :(  Thankfully Best Buy came to the rescue with our extended warranty and we got it back shortly after!

No comments:

Post a Comment