Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Some old layouts

Here are few layouts I have done in the past that were submitted to challenge blogs!
This right-hand side of the layout was submitted for the Nuts About Sketches design team call.
This layout was created for the Cricut Cardz 3 flowers challenge that required the use of flowers (and what goes better with flowers than butterflies?)  It is one of my favorites and I can't wait to get the pictures added from our 2010 family vacation and butterfly festival event.
 
This layout is designed from Nuts About Sketches #145 - I love the high number of pictures included in the sketch...it let me put all my great giraffe shots on one two-page spread.
This layout was a scraplift of a Papercraft Star DT member...it was a Nuts About Sketches project, I think it worked well for our Air Show pictures from the Zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment